- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
Lodge 48, Hartland Forest is a detached Finnish-style lodge located in the Hartland Forest Golf and Leisure Parc, two miles from the village of Woolsery and thirteen miles from the town of Bideford in North Devon.
This all ground floor lodge has three bedrooms, one of which is an en-suite double and also comprises of two twin bedrooms, which means that this lodge can sleep six people.
This cottage also has a shower room, and an open plan living area with kitchen area, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside there is a decked patio with furniture and off road parking for two cars.
With beaches and coastal towns only a short drive away, Lodge 48 is a perfect base at any time of year.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric thermostatic heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV, video, DVD, CD/cassette/radio
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked patio with furniture
- Leisure facilities available 5 miles away at Penstowe Manor including indoor and outdoor heated pools, Jacuzzi, sauna, squash court, tennis courts, bar/restaurant and games room all at extra cost
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Unfenced lakes on-site, children must be supervised
- Note: Cost for use of leisure facilities at Penstowe Manor are as follows: Adults - £4 per day, £11 for 3 days, £25 for 7 days; Children (aged 3 - 16) £3 per day, £8 for 3 days, £18 for 7 days; children under 3 go free.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bideford 13 miles; Bude 13 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Woolsery is a small village in North Devon, which offers a shop and pub. Hartland Forest is nearby and includes hundreds of acres of woodland. Five miles away is the village of Clovelly, with its pretty cottages, cobbled footpath, and 14th Century harbour. The seashore from Bideford to Bude is part of the National Trust's Heritage Coastline and offers walks and stunning cliffs at Hartland Quay. Bude and the Tamar Lakes offer watersports, which means there is something for everyone.