- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ash Lodge is a detached barn conversion in Washford, Somerset.
With an unusual layout, it sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
On the first floor there are two eaves twin bedrooms, and on the ground floor there is a double and a twin.
There is a wet room on both floors, and on the ground floor there is an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with a woodburner.
The first floor is only accessed via an external staircase.
Outside there is a decked patio and a private hot tub.
Ash Lodge is an unusual barn conversion, ideal for two families holidaying together.
Ground floor: Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. First floor: Two eaves twin bedrooms. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Small kitchenette. Note: One of the first floor bedrooms has a door opening directly onto the external staircase so children must be supervised.
- Electric radiators with woodburner
- Ground floor: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- First floor: 2-ring electric hob, fridge, microwave, TV with Freeview, DVD & WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private decked patio with seating, BBQ and hot tub
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The first floor is only accessible by the external staircase
- Note: The owners are members of BISHTA (British and Irish Spa and Hot Tub Association).
About the location
Watchet 2 miles; Minehead 6 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The rural village of Washford in Somerset is situated on the A39 between Minehead and Bridgwater. Two miles away is the pretty coastal port of Watchet, plus the stunning Exmoor National Park and The Quantock Hills are close by. There are many coastal and inland villages to explore in the area and the busy resort of Minehead offers a sandy beach, golf course and traditional seaside attractions.