- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hazel Lodge is a detached barn conversion, in the expansive grounds of Shells Cottage in Washford.
With four bedrooms, two first floor twins, and a double and a twin on the ground floor, it sleeps eight comfortably.
There is also a wet room on both the ground and first floor, and an open plan living area on the ground floor, with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with woodburner.
There is also a kitchenette on the first floor.
Outside there is off road parking and a decked area with private hot tub, as well as access to the acres of grounds.
The unusual layout of the cottage means that the first floor is only accessible by an external staircase.
Hazel Lodge is a great base for two families travelling together, or older siblings that wish for privacy.
Ground floor two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. First floor: Two eaves bedrooms 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Small kitchenette. Note: One of the first floor bedrooms has a door opening directly onto the external staircase so children must be supervised.
- Electric radiators with woodburner
- Ground floor: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- First floor: 2-ring electric hob, fridge, microwave, TV with Freeview, DVD & WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private decked patio with seating, BBQ and hot tub
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The first floor is only accessible by the external staircase
- Note: The owners are members of BISHTA (British and Irish Spa and Hot Tub Association) Please note that charging for electric cars isnt included in the price, if you wish to do this, please speak to the site manager
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Watchet 2 miles; Minehead 6 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The rural village of Washford in Somerset is situated on the A39 between Minehead and Bridgwater. Two miles away is the pretty coastal port of Watchet, plus the stunning Exmoor National Park and The Quantock Hills are close by. There are many coastal and inland villages to explore in the area and the busy resort of Minehead offers a sandy beach, golf course and traditional seaside attractions.