- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Orchard Cottage is a welcoming barn conversion with views over the countryside, half a mile from Washford.
There is a double and a twin room, a wet room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is a private lawned garden plus a hot tub and verandah, and off road parking for one car.
Orchard Cottage is a wonderful family base for enjoying Dunster, Minehead, the West Somerset Steam Railway and Exmoor.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Hot tub.
- Eco electric radiators
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private lawned garden at side and rear, with hot tub, wooden veranda, seating and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The owners are members of BISHTA (British and Irish Spa and Hot Tub Association). Please note - charging for electric cars is not included in the price, if you wish to do this, please speak to the site manager
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
About the location
Watchet 2 miles; Minehead 6 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
Washford is a Somerset village between Minehead and Bridgwater, two miles from the port of Watchet. There are many villages to explore including Porlock, Dunster and the busy resort of Minehead.