- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Shells Cottage is a wonderful detached cottage set within walking distance of the village of Washford in Somerset.
This thatched cottage sleeps twelve people and has six bedrooms consisting of four doubles, a twin and one adult bunks as well as two bathrooms and ground floor basin and WC.
This cottage also has a fitted kitchen, dining room and sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside, this cottage has off road parking for four cars and a private enclosed garden with pond, furniture and hot tub.
Shells Cottage is a perfect holiday home for families and friends at any time of year.
Six bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (one with Jack-and-Jill en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC), 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin (can be pushed together) with Jack-and-Jill en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room (seats 12). Sitting room with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hobs, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 8 cars
- Private enclosed garden with pond, furniture, BBQ and hot tub
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Unfenced pond in garden, children and pets must be supervised at all times
- Note: The owners are members of BISHTA (British and Irish Spa and Hot Tub Association)
- Please Note - Due to the new Government legislation the price of this property has been reduced to accommodate smaller groups in line with the Rule of 6 regulations up until 22/12/2020 and as such, only the beds required will be available to guests
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
About the location
Watchet 2 miles; Minehead 6 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The rural village of Washford in Somerset is situated on the A39 between Minehead and Bridgwater. Two miles away is the pretty coastal port of Watchet, plus the stunning Exmoor National Park and The Quantock Hills are close by. There are many coastal and inland villages to explore in the area and the busy resort of Minehead offers a sandy beach, golf course and traditional seaside attractions.