- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Penryn is a charming two storey apartment in Ilfracombe.
The property has two double rooms and a single on the second floor, along with a shower room.
On the first floor is a bathroom, kitchen with dining area and sitting room.
Outside there is roadside parking, and the beaches, high street and amenities of Ilfracombe are on the doorstep.
Penryn makes a wonderful base for a family or couple to enjoy Devon's country and coastline.
Set over 1st and 2nd floors.
Three 2nd floor bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single. 1st floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. 2nd floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. 1st floor fitted kitchen with dining area. 1st floor sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking outside property on a first come first served basis
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Access is via an entrance door and ground floor hallway into the main house, shared with the friendly owner.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Barnstaple 11 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Ilfracombe is a bustling town with two beaches, situated on the North Devon coastline, a short drive from Exmoor National Park. Ilfracombe has a harbour, pubs, restaurants and shops, and a day trip from the town to Lundy Island isessential. The villages of Lynton, Lynmouth, Clovelly, and the town of Hartland, plus many walking routes are all close by. Ilfracombe is an ideal at any time of year.