- Off road parking
15 Forest Park Lodges is a detached holiday home on a purpose-built resort, two miles from High Bickington in Devon.
The property has a double and a twin room, each with an en-suite and each with access to the shared balcony with seating.
There is a ground floor cloakroom, a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
Outside, there is off road parking for one car, and there is shared use of the grounds.
15 Forest Park Lodges is well placed for exploring Dartmoor, visiting the sandy beaches of the north Devon coastline, and taking in villages and towns such as Appledore, Clovelly and Woolacombe.
Two bedrooms with access to balcony: 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Calor gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, CD, selection of books, DVDs and board games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Private front balcony
- Shared use of grounds
- Off-road parking for one car
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Drive access may be difficult for smaller cars due to uneven surfaces
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Umberleigh 5 miles; Chulmleigh 9 miles; Barnstaple 9.5 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
The small rural village of High Bickington is set in North Devon and has a Post Office and 2 pubs.