- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Elm Cottage is a mid-terrace home-from-home, placed within the market town of Newton Abbot.
It hosts two bedrooms which include a king-size and a double, as well as a bathroom, the property can sleep four people.
Inside you will also find a kitchen/diner as well as a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
To the outside you will find permit roadside parking as well as an enclosed courtyard with furniture.Elm Cottage is a characterful cottage making for an excellent homely base, located ideally for exploring Devon.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size, 1 x double. Ground floor bathroom with shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Gas central heating, woodburner
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Permit roadside parking for one car
- Rear enclosed courtyard with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5-minute walk
- Please Note: stairs are steep
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Teignmouth 5 miles; Shaldon 5 miles; Torquay 10 miles; Exeter 18 miles; Plymouth 31 miles
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Newton Abbot is in the English Riviera, this market town offers modern shops and the Hedgehog Hospital, as well as a racecourse. The seaside towns of Teignmouth and Shaldon are nearby with beaches and the Victorian Pier at Teignmouth. The Dartmoor National Park is a short distance away for walkers and cyclists.