- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Grainstore is a semi-detached cottage, a conversion of a barn, located in the Vale of Taunton Deane in Somerset, 3 miles from Wellington.
The cottage has one double and one single bedroom on the first floor, meaning it can sleep three people in total.
There is also a first floor bathroom with bath, hand-held shower attachment, basin and WC.
On the ground floor is a basin and WC, along with an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage there is off road parking for 2 cars, along with a shared lawned garden to the rear with a pond and a private patio with garden furniture and a BBQ.
With wonderful walking country on the doorstep and the North Somerset coast within driving distance, The Grainstore makes a great Somerset cottage base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Undercover bike storage available
- Shared rear lawned garden with partially-fenced pond
- Private rear patio with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: There is a large pond in the garden - please ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: The owner has two dogs and a cat.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
VALE OF TAUNTON DEANE
Wellington 3 miles; Taunton 5 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The Vale of Taunton Deane is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Somerset, close to the border with Devon. Discover scenic countryside, Exmoor National Park and the North Somerset coast. The county town of Taunton is 5 miles away.