- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
2 Albany House is a wonderful all-ground-floor apartment, resting at the heart of Salcombe in Devon.
There is one king-size bedroom serviced by a bathroom, making the property suitable to sleep up to two people.
The cottage also benefits from an open-plan living space with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside you can find off-road parking for one car.
2 Albany House is a charming property, ideal for a romantic retreat to Devon at any time of year.
All-ground-floor. One king-size bedroom with TV and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Utility
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, Smart TV with Freeview and BT Sports, Blu-ray player and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for one car
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub within 0.2 miles
- Note: There is one step up to the dining area
- Note: The bedroom is separated from the rest of the property by glass only
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kingsbridge 7 miles; Dartmouth 21 miles; Plymouth 24 miles; Paignton 26 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Salcombe is a bustling coastal town settled on the shores of Devon. Popular with tourists for its walking, beaches and various attractions to suit all ages, it makes a great base for a holiday to the South of England. Choose to uncover the history of the area at the Maritime Museum, or explore the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty by foot to discover its enchantment up close. In easy reach of the equally picturesque Hope Cove and Bantham, Salcombe makes a wonderful holiday base.