- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rose Cottage is an attractive, link-detached period cottage in the South Somerset village of Tatworth also known as South Chard, just three miles from Chard and can sleep five people.
The cottage has a double bedroom, two single bedrooms (one with additional pull-out stacker bed), a bathroom, a ground floor shower room, a kitchen with dining area, a utility room and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and a private, front patio with furniture.
Rose Cottage is a lovely base for a well-deserved break.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x single (one with pull-out stacker bed). Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Gas and electricity inc. in rent, wood for woodburner can be purchased in local shop 5 mins walk away
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private front patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop walk
- Note - Property unable to accept bookings taken within 5 days of Holiday date
- Note - No work groups
- Note: There is a pub in walking distance ( 5-10 mins)
Note - Property unable to accept bookings taken within 5 days of Holiday date. Note - No work groups.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Chard 3 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers’ market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
Tatworth is a delightful village, located near to the borders of Dorset and Devon. Sometimes referred to as South Chard, Tatworth has many attractive buildings and local cycle routes and walks available.