- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hillside Cottage is a semi-detached character cottage in the pretty Somerset village of Spaxton, to the west of Bridgwater and can sleep four people.
The cottage has a king-size double, a twin, a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for one car, a private front courtyard, a rear, enclosed, lawned garden with furniture and a barbecue, an external WC and an outbuilding for bike storage and walking equipment.
Hillside Cottage is a wonderful base for a relaxing holiday.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner. External utility.
- Electric convector heaters with woodburner
- Electric double oven, grill and hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box
- Washing machine in external utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, DVD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, infant's booster seat and stairgate
- Electric car charging point
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Bike storage
- Private front courtyard, rear enclosed, lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 12 mins walk
- Note: Mobile phone signal can be intermittent indoors, good signal available in front rooms
- Note: Travel cot fits in each bedroom
- Note: Electric car charging point by arrangement with owner
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £50.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bridgwater 6 miles; Taunton 8 miles; Glastonbury 21 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The village of Spaxton is quiet and rural and is situated six miles west of Bridgwater, set within the foothills of the Quantock Hills, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.