- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
Stagsholt Lodge is a cosy annexe, attached to the owners' house on a working livestock farm, close to the village of Washfield and four miles from Tiverton.
This single-storey cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and a private front patio area.
Stagsholt Lodge is an ideal romantic retreat with many walking routes nearby, as well as fishing, National Trust properties and character towns.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front lawned garden with patio overlooking farm
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 4 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: This property is on a working livestock farm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tiverton 4 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
The small rural village of Washfield, situated in the Exe Valley offers a number of footpaths, fly fishing in the River Exe and natural wildlife. Tiverton is a large town just four miles away and offers shops, pubs and the Tiverton Museum of Mid Devon Life, plus Exmoor National Park is within easy reach.