- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Valley Lodge is a peaceful single-storey detached lodge resting in a riverside meadow near the village of Exebridge, Devon.
Steps lead up to the open Porch.
Hosting four bedrooms, including a king-size with veranda access and en-suite bathroom, a king-size, a twin and a single, along with a family bathroom and a cloakroom, this property can sleep up to seven guests.
There is also an open-plan living space with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is a veranda with seating and off-road parking for six cars.
Valley lodge makes a fabulous base for a memorable Devon break.
All-ground-floor. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size with veranda access and en-suite bath, handheld shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, handheld shower, walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Gas central heating
- Microwave, fridge, fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with DVD, WiFi, landline phone
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for six cars
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome - additional charge for 2nd dog
- Sorry, no smoking
- Please note: This property has a steep slope leading to the river, dogs and children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am
- Note: There are 200 metres of fishing rights attached to the property
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
Dulverton 3 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Settled on the River Exe, Exebridge is a charming village marking the border between Devon and Somerset. Just a stone's throw from the bustling town of Dulverton, Exebridge is surrounded by picturesque countryside and ancient woodland, home to a wealth of wildlife including red deer, foxes and owls, whilst the River Exe offers excellent fishing spots. Discover plenty of walking and cycling routes in the area and venture out to the amazing Exmoor National Park.