- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Dunholme House is a detached cottage in Teignmouth, ten minutes' stroll from the sea, shops and pubs.
The cottage has two doubles with en-suite shower rooms on the first floor, a bathroom and additional WC on the first floor, and on the second floor, a twin and a single.
There is a kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room on the ground floor, and an additional sitting room with drop-down king-size double bed on the first floor for added flexibility.
Outside the cottage is a small courtyard with furniture, and parking can be found the the town's public car parks.
Dunholme House offers the amenities of the town on the doorstep, including the beaches, and is also well placed for exploring the English Riviera.
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 2 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor twin, 1 x second floor single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Separate basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room (seats 8). Sitting room (seats 8). First floor sitting room with fitted drop-down king-size double bed.
- Gas central heating
- Oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Load/unload outside property, parking in car park 5 mins walk away
- Permit can be obtained at £20 per week for Teignmouth's public car parks
- Small enclosed courtyard garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 10 mins walk
- Note: This property accepts 8 adults and 1 child.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dartmoor National Park 12 miles; Torbay 13 miles; Exeter 15 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Teignmouth in South Devon offers plenty to see and do including a lovely sandy beach, working harbour, a Victorian pier, water play park, mini golf and a bowling green. The breathtaking Dartmoor National Park is a walkers haven, plus the city of Exeter is close by. There are delightful harbour towns nearby such as Brixham, and the zoo at Paignton is well worth exploring.