- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Linhay Holiday Cottages
Situated in the delightful village of Washford in West Somerset are these two luxurious cottages. Sleeping a total of twenty five people between them, these two cottages have been beautifully decorated and furnished to a high standard. With most bedrooms having en-suite bathrooms, these two fabulous cottages offer all of the luxuries that you would expect from a holiday home. With country-style kitchens with flagstone floors, cosy sitting rooms with inviting woodburning stoves and exposed beams and stone walls throughout, these two cottages provide accommodation for the discerning holidaymaker. There is a private outdoor area at each of these cottages plus use of a large grassed area with access to a stream. Both cottages also have their own sauna. Just two miles from the coast, there are some beautiful coastal resorts to explore, including the ancient port of Watchet and Blue Anchor Beach. A fabulous holiday destination, there is a huge variety of attractions for everyone from these cottages, including the West Somerset Railway, historic houses and gardens and plenty of walking and cycling.
The Linhay is a detached cottage in the Somerset village of Washford near to the coastal town of Watchet.
The cottage has four ensuite bedrooms (two doubles, one twin and a family room) and is suitable for nine people.
The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen, a dining room, a sitting room with a woodburner and a games room.
Outside the cottage has off road parking for three cars, a private patio and small lawned garden, shared use of a garden and a hot tub.
With all of its fantastic facilities, The Linhay is a superb holiday cottage for a family holiday.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single bed with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room (seats 8). Sitting room with woodburning stove and patio doors to decking. Games room with pool table and table football.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric range oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVDs, CD, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent, sauna charged via coin meter
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private patio and small lawned garden with furniture and BBQ leading to shared lawned garden opening on to accessible field
- Sole use of hot tub and outdoor sauna (coin-operated)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk (some walking along road, no pavement)
- Note: There are outdoor steps and a stream in the grounds
- Note: The drive at the property is only large enough to accommodate family-sized cars, up to people carriers
- Note: There may be some road noise
- Note: This property has a Good House Keeping bond of £200.00
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Watchet 2 miles; Minehead 6 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
Washford is a Somerset village between Minehead and Bridgwater, two miles from the port of Watchet. There are many villages to explore including Porlock, Dunster and the busy resort of Minehead.