- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Wisteria Chalet is a detached property in the village of Watchfield, near the towns of Highbridge and Burnham-on-Sea in Somerset.
This single-storey cottage sleeps three people and has a double bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with double sofa bed.
Outside there is off road parking and a lawned area with patio.
Wisteria Chalet is an ideal holiday home in an area that has something for everyone, from seaside towns to historic places of interest.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with walk in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer , tumble dryer in adjacent barn, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs, Games room in adjacent barn, Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Small Lawned area with patio and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub (awaiting reopening) and train station 1 mile
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property isn't suitable for wheelchair users
- Note: Max 3 adults or 2 adults and one child
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Burnham-on-Sea 3.5 miles; Weston-Super-Mare 11 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The village of Watchfield, near the towns of Highbridge and Burnham-on-Sea in Somerset has its own pub and Cider Farm, and is located near many places of interest. Burnham-on-Sea has seven miles of unspoilt sandy beaches, along with fishing, sailing and golfing opportunities. The famous Cheddar Caves and Gorge, Wells city, Glastonbury Tor and Weston-Super-Mare are also nearby.