- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Positioned in the heart of the village of Westleigh, this semi detached stone cottage is a wonderfully welcoming example of English country accommodation with style and comfort.
The bedrooms are attractive and the woodburner makes the sitting room a wonderful room to curl up in after an afternoon in the garden with village views, taking a drink in the local pub just a moments stroll, or enjoying the sandy beach at Instow and the amenities of Bideford and Barnstaple.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (zip & link, can be made up as a king-size double by prior arrangement). Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Kitchen with range cooker and dining area. Sitting room with woodburner in stone fireplace.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Dual fuel range cooker with double oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Enclosed front patio garden
- Off road parking for one car, additional parking nearby
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Property was built in 1850 and so stairs are steeper than average
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Instow 1.5 miles; Bideford 2 miles; Barnstaple 9 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Less than two miles from the beaches and coast of lovely Devon sits the quiet village of Westleigh, which has a pub with good food, and is well placed for enjoying walks around the pretty countryside. The village of Instow has an attractive quayside which is home to a selection of pubs, as well as a sandy beach which makes a great spot for a family game or picnic taking in the views towards Appledore. 2 miles further east is Bideford, a thriving town with a selection of amenities, while Barnstaple offers yet more choice. A perfect base for a seaside or country holiday.