- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Phoenix Cottage is a detached bungalow set in the coastal resort of Westward Ho! The cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of one double and two twins, as well as a shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen, a sitting room with electric fire and a conservatory with dining area.
Outside there's off road parking for one car, a front terrace and an enclosed courtyard with furniture.
Phoenix Cottage is a lovely base for families situated within walking distance of a sandy beach.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 2 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with electric fire. Conservatory with dining area.
- Electric storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 5 x TVs (2 with FreeSat and 3 with Freeview), DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front gravelled garden, plus enclosed courtyard with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Driveway leading to the property is narrow
- Note: Although all ground floor, the property is accessed via several steps from the parking area, and therefore may not be suitable for wheelchair users
- Please note this property carries a good house keeping bond for £200 for all bookings made after 02/11/2020.
Please note this property carries a good house keeping bond for £200 for all bookings made after 02/11/2020.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bideford 3 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Westward Ho! offers two miles of spectacular coastline, a unique pebble ridge, watersport activities and a golf course. The market town of Bideford is close by and the secluded fishing village of Clovelly is just 8 miles away and boasts quaint cobbled streets. The North Devon coast boasts numerous beautiful beaches, many within easy reach, including those found at Instow, Saunton Sands, Croyde, Woolacombe and Bude.