- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Church Farmhouse is a characterful terraced cottage in the village of Winsham near Chard, close to an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The cottage can sleep eight people in two king-size double bedrooms (one with en-suite) and two twin rooms.
The cottage has a family bathroom and a family shower room.
The rest of the cottage is made up of a spacious kitchen with dining area, a separate sitting room with woodburning stove and a snug.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed lawned garden with patio and pond.
With walking from the doorstep and within easy reach of many attractions, Church Farmhouse is ideal for families or groups of friends wishing to explore this fabulous Somerset area.
Four bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 2 x twin. Bathroom with freestanding roll-top bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Snug.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and induction hob, electric AGA, microwave, fridge/freezer, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVDs, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Comfortable off road parking for 3 cars, possibly 4
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and pond
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There are steep cottage stairs, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility or very young children
- Note: There are some low doorways within the cottage
- Note: There is a fenced pond in the garden
- Note: The owner lives adjacent but separately from the farmhouse and has 2 dogs and 1 cat
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Chard 3 miles; Bridport 12 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers’ market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
An attractive rural South Somerset village, close to an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, overlooking the Axe Valley, on the borders of Dorset and Devon. Winsham offers visitors a friendly, lively village base, with a thriving village shop and pub. There are plenty of walking opportunities affording wonderful views, and those who love exploring beautiful gardens and country houses are spoilt for choice with Forde Abbey, East Lambrook, Barrington Court as well as Montacute House, all a short drive.