- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
High Park Barn is a barn conversion on the edge of the Devon village of Uffculme, within driving distance of Exeter.
This single storey cottage sleeps two people in one double bedroom.
The cottage also has a shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and a sitting area.
Outside there is a rear courtyard garden with furniture.
High Park Barn is an ideal romantic retreat in a lovely part of England.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Rear courtyard garden with furniture
- Use of owners' field with unfenced pond
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: There is an unfenced pond at this property
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tiverton 7 miles; Exeter 18 miles; Taunton 18 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
The village of Uffculme has a shop, pub, Coldharbour Museum with a working museum and walks along the River Culm, plus within driving distance is the city of Exeter. Almost midway between Dartmoor and Exmoor, and just a 40-minute drive to Exmouth and the South Devon coast, it is a perfect base for touring the area’s many attractions.