- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Woodforde Cottage is an 18th Century, stone terraced cottage in the Somerset village of Babcary.
The cottage can sleep four people in one double bedroom and one twin with a family bathroom.
The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and an open fire.
Outside the cottage is roadside parking and an enclosed garden.
With the beautiful Somerset countryside close by, Woodforde Cottage is perfectly located for discovering this part of the country.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (2'6" beds). Ground floor bathroom with bath and basin. Separate WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and open fire.
- Night storage heating downstairs with electric fires upstairs and open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, library of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking outside property
- Enclosed front and rear garden
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Village pub 3 mins walk, shop 1 mile
- Note: Steep stairs, may not be suitable for the infirm.
About the location
Castle Cary 7 miles; Somerton 7 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
Babcary is a village just off the old Roman Fosse Way, 7 miles from Castle Carey. The glorious Somerset countryside is all around, offering plentiful walks and rambles whilst there are numerous National Trust properties and places of interest to visit nearby.