- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
The Bothy is a quaint, detached cottage situated in the village of Boldre in the New Forest, South of England.
With one king-size double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, this cottage can sleep two people.
The rest of the cottage is made up of an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a lawned garden with patio and furniture.
The Bothy is a charming, romantic cottage, ideal for couples looking to explore the beautiful New Forest and Hampshire coast.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburner
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge (no ice box), washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lawned front garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: No children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lymington 2.6 miles; Brockenhurst 3 miles; Lyndhurst 6.8 miles.
Hampshire offers a wealth of treasures, from rolling countryside, unspoilt beaches, glorious gardens and pretty villages to ancient forests, bustling market towns, historic ships and imposing castles.
The small village of Boldre is situated on the edge of the New Forest National Park, close to the Georgian harbour town of Lymington to the south and the bustling forest town of Brockenhurst to the north.