- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Old Yew Cottage is a lovely semi-detached cottage set in the village of Broadwindsor, in the West Country.
With four bedrooms, including one king-size double, two doubles and one twin, this cottage can sleep eight people.
The cottage also includes a first floor cloakroom, a ground floor cloakroom and a family bathroom, as well as a kitchen, two sitting rooms,one of which has a woodburner and a conservatory with dining area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed patio garden with furniture.
Old Yew Cottage is a charming base for families and friends looking for a central village location from which to enjoy the delights of west Dorset and beyond.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Conservatory with dining area. Two sitting rooms (one with woodburner).
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, telephone for incoming calls only, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Intermittent mobile phone signal
- Please be aware this property is available as a holiday let only and not suitable for worker bookings
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Beaminster 3 miles; Bridport 7 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
Broadwindsor is a charming west Dorset conservation village boasting a community-run store, a popular local pub and an interesting craft centre with restaurant. The surrounding countryside is a designated Areaof Outstanding Natural Beauty, abounding in numerous scenic footpaths. Broadwindsor offers visitors an ideal village base from which to explore this super area.