- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Petite Bella is a delightful, self-contained, eaves apartment, situated on the first floor of a wing of the owner's bungalow, in the small West Dorset village of Melplash, near Beaminster, and can sleep two people.
This apartment has its own separate entrance door with a small lobby and an internal staircase leading up to the apartment where you’ll find a double bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a sofa bed and Juliet balcony.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and a shared lawned garden at the front with a pond and a seating area.
Petite Bella is a wonderful holiday base.
All first floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and Juliet balcony.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private area of lawned front garden with pond and seating area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 4 mins walk
- Note: This property does not accept children
- Note: Some residual traffic noise can be heard in the garden
- Note: This apartment has its own private access and is completely separate from the owner's accommodation.
Note: This property does not accept children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Beaminster 2 miles; Bridport 3 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
Beaminster is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is a lovely country town in West Dorset. There are over 200 Grade II listed buildings within the Conservation Area of the town's square and Beaminster also offers various restaurants, inns and shops and there is also a music and arts festival held every summer.