- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
The Roundhouse is an unusual wooden roundhouse on an organic farm, near the village of Stratton-on-the-Fosse.
There is one spacious room with four poster double bed, two folding beds on request, small kitchen area, dining area and a sitting area, all warmed beautifully by the log burner.
There is a bathroom en-suite to the main room, with a compost WC in the boot room.
Outside is a private, covered patio with furniture and off road parking for two cars.
The Roundhouse is ideally placed for enjoying Bath, the Mendips, Glastonbury or Cheddar Gorge, and makes for a wonderful retreat for couples or a small family.
All ground floor. Open plan yurt-style accommodation with 1 x four poster double bed, 2 x folding beds (on request), simple fitted kitchen area, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. En-suite bathroom with roll-top bath (not full size), hand-held shower attachment and basin. Boot room with compost WC.
- Heating from woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, fridge
- Generous starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Further logs can be purchased from the owner (seasoned wood only)
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and 2 folding beds on request available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private, covered patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: This property is on a working farm, therefore children must be supervised at all times
- Note: Geese, turkeys, ducks, cows, dogs, chickens, pigs and sheep on site
- Note: No TV or WiFi
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bath 12 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
Stratton-on-the-Fosse is a small village on the Fosse Way, close to Bath and Wells, and surrounded by the beautiful countryside of Somerset. Walking in the Mendips, Glastonbury, Cheddar Gorge and Wookey Hole are all easily enjoyed from the village.