- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pleasant Cottage is a lovely end-terrace, situated in Corscombe Dorset.
With three bedrooms, a king-size double, a twin and a single, it sleeps five people comfortably.
There is also a bathroom, a kitchen, sitting room with open fire and dining area, and a glazed garden room.
Outside there is an enclosed patio garden and off road parking for two cars.
Pleasant Cottage is a fantastic base for exploring all that this lovely region has to offer.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with open fire and dining area. Glazed garden room.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games, DVDs and CDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking at rear for 2 cars
- Small, enclosed rear patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 mile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Beaminster 4 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
Corscombe is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, four miles from Beaminster.