- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Colly Cottage is a self-contained wing of the owners' Grade II listed farmhouse, within walking distance of Dottery hamlet in West Dorset.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of two king-size doubles with en-suite facilities.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is an enclosed patio with furniture and off road parking for two cars.
Colly Cottage is an ideal holiday home for exploring the market town of Bridport, the seaside resort of Lyme Regis and the wonderful Jurassic Coast.
Two bedrooms with TVs: 1 x ground floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area, sitting area and flame-effect electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Small enclosed patio with furniture
- Use of owner's tennis court by arrangement
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bridport 1.5 miles; Dorchester 17 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
The tiny hamlet of Dottery is situated on the edge of West Dorset's Marshwood Vale, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Close by is the market town of Bridport and the Jurassic Coast.