- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Majestic is a wing of the owners' cottage, two miles from Shaftesbury.
The cottage has a double room and a room with a triple bunk, along with a bathroom and can sleep up to six people.
Inside, also find a kitchen and a sitting room with single fold-up bed and dining area.
Outside, guests have off-road parking and a private enclosed patio, with use of the owners' larger lawned garden, and the chance to pet the donkeys and miniature ponies.
Majestic enjoys close proximity to the A30, making it a great touring base.
for Stourhead, Shaftesbury and Sherborne, or enjoy walking in the Blackmore Vale.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x triple bunks (double below, single above). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and single fold-up bed.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fitted stairgate
- Lockable off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed front patio garden with furniture
- Shared rear lawned garden and patio with furniture and BBQ
- Five well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Dogs to be kept on a lead whilst on premises due to ponies and donkeys
- The owner has dogs
- Note: There is a pond with a low fence in the shared garden
- Note: Open tread stairs to first floor
- Note: This property is adjacent to the A30, some road noise may be heard
- Note: 7 night bookings must start on a Friday
About the location
Salisbury 21 miles; Bath 30 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
Shaftesbury is a town in Dorset with views in all directions. The coast at Poole, Bournemouth and Lyme Regis are all less than 20 miles away making this area perfect for families.