- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Mole Hill Cottage is a semi detached barn conversion cottage on the edge of the village of Alderholt near to Fordingbridge in Dorset.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for one car and a private patio with outdoor furniture.
Set in the beautiful Dorset countryside, Mole Hill Cottage is an ideal holiday home for a romantic break.
One double eaves bedroom with en-suite bath, shower attachment off taps, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven, electric halogen hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV, Freeview, WiFi, CD/DVD player, selection of CDs/books/games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for one car
- Private patio with garden furniture
- Shared lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 9 mins walk, pub 1 mile.
About the location
Fordingbridge 3 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
Alderholt is a small village on the border of Dorset and Hampshire. Close by is Fordingbridge on the edge of the New Forest National Park.