- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cygnet is situated in the South Somerset village of Haselbury Plucknett, near Crewkerne.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, a bathroom, a fitted kitchen with a dining area, a sitting room with a woodburner and a stable door to the private patio.
Outside the cottage offers off road parking for two cars, undercover bike storage and a rear patio garden with furniture.
With so much to see and do and the Jurassic Coast nearby, The Cygnet is a lovely place to spend a relaxing holiday at any time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner and stable door to private patio.
- Electric central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Undercover bike storage
- Rear private patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 15 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Crewkerne 2 miles; Yeovil 7 miles; Bridport 13 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The village of Haselbury Plucknett is situated in South Somerset and takes its name from a hazel grove and the medieval land owners. The village is near to the Dorset border and is just two miles north east of Crewkerne.