- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glebe Lodge is a detached cottage in the Somerset village of Westbury-sub-Mendip.
The cottage sleeps three people and has one twin bedroom with a folding bed, a shower room and an open plan living area with a kitchen and a sitting area.
Outside is off road parking and a small, enclosed patio with outdoor furniture.
Located between the city of Wells and Cheddar Gorge, Glebe Lodge is a lovely cottage for a break all year round.
All ground floor. One twin bedroom with single folding bed. Shower room with shower, shower seat, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Small, front enclosed private patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Limited mobile reception.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Wookey Hole 2 miles; Wells 4 miles; Cheddar 5 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The village of Westbury-sub-Mendip nestles beneath the slopes of the Mendip Hills half way between Cheddar Gorge and Wells. Nearby Cheddar Gorge and Wookey Hole Caves both offer great days out.