- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Deer Lodge at Chapel Lodges is a charming detached lodge resting on the outskirts of Wimborne Minster in Dorset.
Hosting one king-size bedroom along with an en-suite shower room, as well as an open-plan living space with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area, this property can sleep up to two guests.
Outside there is a private patio with a hot tub and guests have access to the owner's private acres of land, shared with Pheasant Cottage (974603) next door.
Deer Lodge is a wonderful retreat for a romantic break in Dorset.
All-ground-floor. One king-size bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, TV and WiFi
- Record player and vinyls
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- High thread count bed linen, Egyptian towels & robes inc. in rent
- Off-road parking
- Private patio with hot tub and access to owner's acres of private land with lawn, croquet lawn, chiminea and swing
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop within 0.9 miles, pub within 0.2 miles
- Sandbanks Beach 10 miles
- Note: The use of the grounds is shared with the nearby property, Pheasant Lodge (974603), however both properties are secluded from each other to respect your privacy
- Note: This property does not accept children
- Note: Due to safety regulations requiring water change to hot tub for each new guest, water will not be up to temperature until 8pm on day of arrival
- Note: Please advise the owner of any dietary requirements
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Corfe Mullen 3.6 miles; Cranborne Chase AONB 1.5 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset’s Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
Wimborne Minster is a lovely town resting in the county of Dorset, resting alongside the River Stout. Hosting a wide array of shops, pubs and amenities, it presents a lively environment to explore during your stay in the south of England. Find quaint places to discover like the Wimborne Model Town & Gardens, Priest's House Museum & Garden, and just further afield the National Trust owner Kingston Lacey House. Located just beneath the marvelous Cranborne Chase AONB too, Wimborne Minster provides a delightful location to retreat to in Dorset.