- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Little England Cottage is a charming cottage situated in the village of Milborne St Andrew near to the town of Dorchester boasting modern interior and summerhouse in the garden.
The cottage can sleep two people in one double bedroom with en-suite electric shower.
The rest of the cottage is made up of a kitchen/diner/sitting room.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for one car and a lawned shared garden with furniture.
Little England Cottage located centrally is perfect for exploring Dorset for couples.
One bedroom: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open-plan kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD player and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared garden area with a summerhouse, furniture and BBQ
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Sorry no smoking
- Shop and pub within 0.4 miles
- Note: The terraced area is for Owner’s use only
- Note: Little England is not suitable for babies
Note: This is a non-smoking property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
MILBORNE ST ANDREW
Puddletown 3.5 miles; Dorchester 8 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset’s Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
Milborne St Andrew is a small village resting between Dorchester and the Georgian market town, in the Winterbourne Valley in North Dorset. Within the village you will find a pub, a Post Office, a shop and a fish and chip shop. Within close reach is the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, where you will find a vast array of walks and outdoor opportunities as well as Langhams vineyard offering tours and tasting days.