- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Lake View Lodge is a delightful lodge situated three miles from the village of Shepton Mallet in Somerset.
With three bedrooms, including two king-size doubles (one with an en-suite shower room), plus a twin, this cottage can sleep six people.
The rest of the cottage is made up on an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is an enclosed, front lawned garden with decking and furniture.
Lake View Lodge is a charming lodge, set in an idyllic location, ideal for families and friends looking for a Somerset holiday.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Covered bike storage
- Enclosed front lawned garden with decking and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Coarse fishing on site by arrangement (rod licence required)
- Note: Children must be accompanied by an adult when near the lake
- Note: All Games, DVD and books have been removed
- Note: Guests to bring their own Towels and Tea Towels
Note: All Games, DVD and books have been removed.
Note: Guests to bring their own Towels and Tea Towels
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Royal Bath & West Showground 3 miles; Wells 6 miles; Glastonbury 9 miles; Bath 19 miles, Bristol 22 miles
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
Shepton Mallet, often known as The Gateway To The Mendips, is a small rural Somerset town, situated at the southern end of the Mendip Hills. Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Mendip Hills offer scenic walks with fine views in all directions, with great opportunities for horse riding and mountain biking, and are famous for spectacular gorges and caves, particularly those at Cheddar and Wookey Hole. A short drive takes you to the ancient town of Glastonbury, well known for its music festival, Tor and centre for mystical arts, or explore nearby Wells, England's smallest city, whilst the historic city of Bath also lies within easy reach. A picturesque and interesting holiday destination at any time of the year.