- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Hermitage is a semi-detached cottage in the village of Nunney near to Frome in Somerset.
The cottage has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom, making it suitable for four people.
The rest of the accommodation includes a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is a small courtyard garden with outdoor furniture.
Located next to a 14th century castle, The Hermitage is a fantastic cottage in a beautiful part of Somerset.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, WiFi, Smart TV with Freeview, and integrated DVD player, selection of books, games and DVDs, CD player
- Nespresso machine (takes original shape capsule pods)
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking available close by
- Small courtyard garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Note: The steep cottage stairs may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: No working parties
- Access to one side of the second double bed only
- Please note this property does not have wifi.
Note: No working parties.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Frome 3 miles; Bath 18 miles; Glastonbury 18 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
Nunney is one of Somerset's prettiest villages dominated by England's smallest castle. Local amenities include a tea room, shop, newsagent, post office and a pub serving good food and real ales.