- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Uplands is a first floor apartment above the owners' property in the Dorset village of Over Compton near to Sherborne.
It sleeps four people and has one double bedroom with an ensuite and a balcony, a twin room and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area.
Outside is off road parking and a patio with outdoor furniture.
Close to Yeovil and Sherborne, Uplands is in a marvellous location for discovering all of Dorset and Somerset.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC and doors to decked balcony, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Small fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Balcony with furniture
- Patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The owner has 2 dogs and there are horses, hens, a peacock and guinea fowl on site.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sherborne 3 miles; Yeovil 3 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
On the banks of the River Yeo, the ancient town of Sherborne lies amidst glorious, unspoilt countryside and boasts a wide selection of picturesque buildings, ancient Inns and quaint little shops. With two castles, beautiful landscaped gardens, a well known Abbey and lovely winding lanes, Sherborne makes a fantastic destination for a day trip, or as a base for a longer stay. The