- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Oaks Reach is a semi-detached house resting in the village of Pennington in Hampshire, close to Lymington.
Hosting four bedrooms; a king-size with en-suite shower room, a twin room, and two singles, along with a bathroom with bath, shower over bath, this property can sleep up to six people.
Inside there is a kitchen and an open-plan living space containing the sitting area and dining area.
To the outside, there is off-road parking on the driveway for three cars, and an enclosed garden to the rear with patio, lawn and decked spaces with outdoor seating.
Oaks Reach will be a wonderful home-from-home and in an ideal location to explore England's south coast.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite shower and basin, 1 x twin, 2 x singles. Ground-floor cloakroom with basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over bath, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV, Blu-Ray/DVD player, digital radio/iPod docking station and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (beach towels not provided)
- Off-road parking on drive for three cars
- Enclosed back garden with patio, lawn, and decked areas with outdoor dining and seating
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop within 0.1 mile and pub within 0.3 miles
- Please Note: No stag, hen or similar
- Please Note: Bookings for holiday let only, no work bookings
- Please note: no infants.
About the location
Hampshire offers a wealth of treasures, from rolling countryside, unspoilt beaches, glorious gardens and pretty villages to ancient forests, bustling market towns, historic ships and imposing castles.
Pennington is a small village in Hampshire, close to Lymington, and near the south coast of England. It is home to several shops, pubs and takeaways, and is on the edge of the New Forest National Park. It is just a stone's throw from the centre of Lymington, as well as being opposite the Isle of Wight so why not take a day trip over!