- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Beau Annexe is a delightful annexe based in the thriving town of Ringwood in Hampshire.
Hosting two bedrooms: one double with en-suite shower room and one twin, sleeping a total of four people and served by a family shower room.
Downstairs has an open-plan kitchen/living room with a separate dining area.
Outside has an enclosed lawned garden and decking area with furniture, as well as off-road parking.
Beau Annexe is a wonderful choice for a rural-based holiday to the heart of Hampshire.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite, shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Ground-floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/living room. Dining area.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Enclosed lawned garden and decking area with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.2 miles and pub 0.6 miles
- Note: The ground floor shower room can only be accessed via the dining area
- Note: Brand new annexe.
About the location
Bournemouth 11.5 miles; Poole 16 miles
Hampshire offers a wealth of treasures, from rolling countryside, unspoilt beaches, glorious gardens and pretty villages to ancient forests, bustling market towns, historic ships and imposing castles.
Ringwood is a market town in Hampshire, England, situated on the River Avon and close to the New Forest National Park. Discover a wealth of independent shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants for all of your amenities. You are within reach of the coastal towns of Bournemouth and Cranborne Chase AONB for some lovely sandy beaches and more tourist attractions to explore.