- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Beams, Stonehaven is a single-storey wing of the owner's home on the outskirts of the village of East Knoyle, near Shaftesbury in Wiltshire.
This cottage sleeps two people in a double bedroom.
The cottage also has a shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is a patio with furniture and shared seasonal use of the owner's swimming pool.
The Beams, Stonehaven is an ideal retreat for a couple with many places of interest and walking routes nearby.
Note: Babes-in-arms only.
Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside.
Note: There is a main road approx. 100 yards away across fields, therefore some traffic noise may be heard at certain times, only when outside of the property.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, compact dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front patio with furniture
- Shared use of outdoor heated 28' x 14' x 6'6" deep Hopper swimming pool (available mid May - mid Sept, dependent on weather conditions) by arrangement with owner
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 1.4 miles
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside
- Note: There is a main road approx
- 100 yards away across fields, therefore some traffic noise may be heard at certain times, only when outside of the property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Shaftesbury 5 miles; Gillingham 7 miles.
Wiltshire is a county offering cultural richness, historical sites, friendly people and attractions for all the family. A holiday in Wiltshire really does have something to suit everyone at any time of year.
The rural Wiltshire village of East Knoyle is the birthplace of Sir Christopher Wren, and is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The impressive house and gardens at Stourhead are just a short drive away, plus the Longleat Estate, Stonehenge, the beautiful cathedral city of Salisbury and the impressive city of Bath are within driving distance.