- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Foxhole is a charming semi-detached barn conversion set in the owner's 10 acres of grounds, next to another holiday home, one mile from Alderholt.
With one double bedroom in the eaves with an en-suite bathroom, this cottage can sleep two people.
The cottage also includes a spacious open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for 1 car, a private patio garden with furniture plus a shared lawned garden.
Foxhole offers couples a lovely rural retreat from which to discover both the beauty of the nearby New Forest and the south coast.
One double eaves bedroom with en-suite bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and CDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private patio with furniture
- Shared lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 9 mins walk, pub 1 mile.
About the location
Fordingbridge 3 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
Alderholt is a friendly, scattered east Dorset community, found on the borders of Hampshire and Wiltshire, and lies in an attractive area of woodland, heathland and commonland, through which flows the River Avon, well known for its trout fishing.