- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Barn is a Victorian barn conversion situated in a peaceful location, 2.5 miles from the town of Shaftesbury.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of one ground floor king-size double with en-suite bathroom and twin and a first floor twin with en-suite bathrooms.
The cottage also has a kitchen with breakfast table, dining area in the entrance hall and a first floor mezzanine sitting room.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, a shared, front lawned area with furniture and barbecue, and a children's play area.
The Barn is a superb base for exploring the many attractions that can be found in the West Country.
Three bedrooms: 2 x ground floor bedrooms; 1 x superking (which can be made into a twin, if requested when booking), 1 x twin with en-suite bath, basin and WC. 1 x separate twin on mezzanine floor. First floor living area. Communal laundry room with washer, dryer and hoover for guests' use
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Log burning stove, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared front lawned area with furniture and BBQ
- Children's play area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Young children should be supervised in the mezzanine sitting room which overlooks the entrance hall
- Note: Interconnecting door between this property and Ref
- 906533 and the door will be locked if the properties are not booked together
- Note: Pets must be kept on a lead at all times when in shared grounds
- Please note: the changeover day will be Saturday until 1 November 2019 and then will change to a Friday
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Salisbury 21 miles; Bath 30 miles.
Wiltshire is a county offering cultural richness, historical sites, friendly people and attractions for all the family. A holiday in Wiltshire really does have something to suit everyone at any time of year.
The pretty and historic town of Shaftesbury in Devon offers wonderful views from Gold Hill (the famous Hovis advert was filmed here) and the ruins of Shaftesbury Abbey. Other attractions in the area include Longleat Safari Park, Bath and Stonehenge.