- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Upgrene is a terraced cottage in the town of Sherborne in Dorset.
The cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms which are made up of a double and a 4' double.
There is also a bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is restricted roadside parking on a first come, first served basis, alternative parking is available in a public car park, and there is a raised courtyard garden with furniture.
Upgrene is a convenient and comfortable holiday base at any time of the year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 4’ double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, slimline dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Restricted one hour parking 9.30am-6pm, Mon-Sat outside cottage on a first come, first served basis
- Public car park 120 yards away, charged at £2.80 a day, open 8am-6pm, Mon-Sat
- Raised enclosed courtyard garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: 4’ double accessed from one side only
- Note: There are 4 steps up from the kitchen to the courtyard garden.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Yeovil 6 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
The ancient town of Sherborne lies on the delightful banks of the River Yeo set amidst glorious unspoilt countryside and boasts many picturesque buildings, ancient Inns and quaint shops. Probably best known for its beautiful abbey and two stunning castles, one of which is relatively “new”, only dating back to 1594 and boasting superbly landscaped gardens, Sherborne makes an ideal place for a day of sightseeing or a quiet afternoon stroll.