- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Orchard House Cottage is a ground floor studio apartment in the village of Shillingstone near to Blandford Forum in Dorset.
The cottage sleeps two people and contains a double bed, a sitting area and a dining area with a woodburning stove.
Also in the cottage are a shower room and a fitted kitchen.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for one car and a front patio with outdoor furniture.
Perfect for a romantic break, Orchard House Cottage is set in beautiful countryside in a fabulous location.
All ground floor. Open plan studio accommodation with double bed, sitting area and dining area with woodburning stove and French doors to patio. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen area.
- Electric wall convector heater with woodburning stove and heated towel rail
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome, to be kept on a lead due to livestock
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: The owner has 2 dogs and there are geese, chickens, pigs and horses close by.
About the location
Sturminster Newton 4 miles; Blandford Forum 5.5 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
The village of Shillingstone is beside the River Stour, a short drive from the market town of Blandford Forum. Locally there are well marked footpaths with a local.