- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Oke Apple Cottage is a single storey cottage in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty half a mile from Okeford Fitzpaine.
The cottage has an open plan living area, a shower room and a bedroom which can be offered as a super king-size double or a twin.
Outside is off road parking for one car and shared use of the lawned garden and swimming pond, along with a private patio with furniture.
Oke Apple Cottage is an ideal retreat for a couple or pair of friends to enjoy the peace of this countryside location and the touring opportunities it affords.
All ground floor.
One super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric flame-effect fire.
- Storage radiators with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, small freezer, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared rear lawned garden with private patio and furniture
- Shared use of swimming pond
- One well-behaved dog welcome (to be kept on a lead at all times due to livestock)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The owner has 3 dogs and there are donkeys and chickens on site
- This property does not accept children under the age of 8
Note: This property does not accept children under the age of 8.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sturminster Newton 4 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
Okeford Fitzpaine is a small village in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, a few miles from the market town of Dorset. This area is ideal for walking, the coastline, Thomas Hardy country and towns such as Sherborne and Shaftesbury.