- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Delimara is a charming, detached cottage set in a quiet cul-de-sac in Easton on the Isle of Portland near Weymouth.
With one ground floor king-size double, plus one twin and one single set in the eaves, this cottage can sleep five people.
Delimara also offers a kitchen, a sitting room with a gas fire and dining area plus a separate sunny garden room.
Outside is off road parking for 3 cars plus an enclosed, lawned garden with patio and furniture.
Delimara offers friends and families a quiet coastal base from which to discover the stunning seascapes, coastal paths and exciting sports of this wonderful region.
Note: There are sloping ceilings and limited headroom in the twin and single bedrooms.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double, 1 x eaves twin, 1 x eaves single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and gas fire. Garden room.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed, lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There are sloping ceilings and limited headroom in the eaves bedrooms.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Weymouth 6 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
Situated on Dorset's spectacular Jurassic Coast, now a World Heritage Site, the bustling village of Easton can be found at the top of the rugged Isle of Portland Peninsula, joined to the mainland via Chesil Beach, a pebbled shoreline, which stretches 18 miles towards West Bay.