- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Shepherd's Hut is a stone-built barn conversion cottage located on a working farm, just outside the village of Winterborne Whitechurch near Milborne St Andrew in Dorset.
The cottage has two twin bedrooms and one king-size double (with an en-suite) as well as a family bathroom, which makes it suitable for six people.
The cottage also has a first-floor, open-plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
To the outside of the cottage is ample off-road parking and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Close to the Jurassic Coast and set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Shepherd's Hut is a wonderful cottage in a beautiful part of the country.
Three ground-floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Ground-floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. First-floor open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove
- Electric wall heaters with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, plasma TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Additional fuel for woodburning stove available to purchase from the owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden and patio to rear with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 0.8 miles
- Note: This is a working farm; dogs to be kept on leads at all times
August 3rd-August 9th is available for a price of £1407
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
MILBORNE ST ANDREW
Puddletown 3.5 miles; Dorchester 8 miles.
Explore the fossils and stunning beaches of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, visit historic Sherborne and Shaftesbury, or enjoy the footpaths, country lanes and thatched-roof pubs Dorset offers.
Milborne St Andrew is a tranquil village resting on the outskirts of the Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The village itself is home to a scatter of shops and eateries, making it a great base for touring Dorset in remote and glorious settings.Close by is the bustling town of Blandford Forum, offering you even more amenities for all ages and tastes including historic sites and plenty of adventure. In reach of the coasts of Weymouth and Bournemouth too, Milborne St Andrew is ideally positioned for uncovering an array of wonder whilst in Dorset.