- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Thatch is a semi-detached cottage next to the owner's home in the village of Yarlington.
The cottage has a family room with a double and a single, and a shower room upstairs, while downstairs is a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area, double sofa bed and electric fire.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a garden with furniture.
The Thatch is well placed for enjoying the local countryside, pretty villages, impressive NT houses and much more.
One family bedroom with 1 double and 1 single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, sofa bed and electric flame-effect fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, small dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Fibre optic WiFi throughout, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lawned garden with furniture accessed up steps to side of cottage
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Owners home and B&B are adjacent to the cottage
- Note: No children under 5
- Please note due to the rural location a car is essential as no bus service is available.
Note: No children under 5.
About the location
Castle Cary 3 miles; Wincanton 3 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
Castle Cary is a horsehair weaving centre, and is home to a flax mill which is still in production - guided tours are available for an intriguing look into this ancient traditional craft. Nearby, visitors can explore the South Somerset countryside and its landscapes of lush pastureland; picturesque villages; the 28 mile Leland Trail, and the South Somerset Cycle Trail. The Haynes Motor Museum at Sparkford, East Somerset Railway and the Yeovilton Air Museum are all close by, and the towns of Glastonbury and Sherborne are also within easy reach.