- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Vine Cottage is located in the centre of the village of Castle Hedingham in North Essex.
The cottage sleeps four people and consists of a double bedroom with an en-suite and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a double sofa bed.
Outside is roadside parking and a small enclosed patio with furniture.
A real romantic retreat, Vine Cottage is a lovely holiday cottage in a delightful village.
One super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with double sofa bed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot on request
- Roadside parking available
- Small enclosed patio garden with furniture and BBQ divided from owner's garden by willow hurdles
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: This property is for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children
- Note: One low ceiling beam
- Note: Owner speaks French.
Note: This property is for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sudbury 7 miles; Thaxted 15 miles; Colchester 18 miles; Newmarket 24 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Castle Hedingham is a village in north Essex dating back to medieval times with plenty of timber framed cottages dating back to the 15th century.