- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Gardener's Cottage at Holbecks House is a lovely annexe to the stables in the grounds of the owner's B&B in Hadleigh.
With three bedrooms, a double and two connected twin rooms, it sleeps six comfortably.
There is also a shower room, kitchen, utility and sitting room with woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking, a 'secret' garden with furniture, and shared access to the estate's extensive grounds.
Gardener's Cottage is a lovelybase for exploring this vast area.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin (one accessed via the other). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and pantry. Utility with basin and WC. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil fired central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with raised patio, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: 4pm arrival
- Note: There is a steep staircase in the property so may not be suitable for people with limited mobility issues.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ipswich 9.5 miles; Sudbury 12 miles; Colchester 10 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways - East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The pretty, ancient market town of Hadleigh lies deep in the Suffolk countryside between Ipswich and Sudbury.